When you become a DAIM patient, you’re making a strong commitment to your own health and well-being – truly a wise investment. In return, you can expect a level of access to and quality care from your doctor that other practices can only dream of providing. Once you become accustomed to this degree of individualized care and attention, expect to wonder how you ever got along without it.
- 24/7 Availability
- Guaranteed same day or next day appointments during business hours
- Same day prescription refills
- Prompt and friendly same day call backs on urgent issues
- On time appointments
- Onsite lab collection
- Same day call back on test results with explanation
- Subscription to DAIM newsletter
- Expedited specialty referrals
- Annual Body composition analysis
- Creation and maintenance of your own portable medical record containing your medical history
- Nursing Home care
- Home visits including independent and assisted living at our discretion
- Email and telephone consultations when appropriate
- Hospitalization care at Riverside Walter Reed (visits will be billed to insurance)
- Filling out forms such as FMLA, DMV, work and school notes, and sports physicals
- Complimentary injection services (hormones, allergy shots, vitamins, etc.)
- Coordination of care with physician consultants, specialists, and inpatient providers
- Annual Diabetes screening and lipoprotein analysis with corresponding nutrition, lifestyle and cardiovascular disease risk counseling with Dr. Haggerty or one of his staff, and/or annually with a registered dietician as available and when indicated
“Hiring Dr. Haggerty is one of the best decisions we have ever made.” – Catherine M.
Unlike other medical concierge providers, Direct Access bills your health insurance. This is one reason why we can keep our service fees lower than average.
We participate with most insurance plans, and patients are responsible for co-pays and deductibles. The monthly or annual fee is rendered for services not covered by your insurance plan and cannot be applied toward your deductible or co-pay. We do not charge for missed appointments.
|Membership Information||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee|
|Ages 12 to 25||Free||Free|
|Between 26 and 39 years of age||$50|
$90 (couple monthly)
$950 (couple annually)
|40 years of age and older||$85|
$160 (couple monthly)
$1,750 (couple annually)
|Assisted living, nursing home, and homebound patients||$125||$1,350|
Don’t forget! Direct Access is here not only to provide you with medical care, but we are also here to walk alongside you throughout the process of becoming a patient, accessing resources you need, and advocating for our patients. Give our office a call at 804-824-9153 or send us a message if you have any questions.